Please note that the work on this blog is the copyright of the writers and may not be reproduced without their permission.

Sunday 6 September 2009

Wordles

Graphics wizard File has been playing over at http://www.wordle.net/  where you can make 'word clouds' from a text - like this one from his own 'Found Letters':



and here's one from my Egg poem:


As you can see, they're rather fun.  Making your own Wordles is easy but transferring them over here is not so simple.  Those of you who are IT sophisticates will be able to 'capture' the image and can make your own Wordle and send it to me as a jpg.  Otherwise, send me a text that you'd like made into a word-cloud, then I can Wordle it for you and post it here. 

5 comments:

offsideintahiti said...

Isn't that something the Swiss do?

file said...

no, they roll.

offsideintahiti said...

Actually, that's what the Danes do.

file said...

I thought the Danish bacon?

offsideintahiti said...

Aye, they do, but for anything regarding bacon, you want the blog just below this one. If they're still serving. I think there's a French waiter in there, talking to pigeons.